|35th Prime Minister of Brunant|
| In office|
|Preceded by||Frederic Darnley|
|Succeded by||Peter Wostor|
|Full name||Robert Helms|
|Born|| 9 May 1981|
Carrington, Carrington Parish
|Height||1,91 m (6'3 ft)|
|Residence||Carrington, Carrington Parish|
|Party||Free Liberal Party|
Robert Helms (born 7 May 1981) is a Brunanter politician, a member of the Free Liberal Party and the former Prime Minister of Brunant from 2009-2012 before his resignation. He represented the Centre Democrats, however, decided to resign from his position in order to move to a political party that had a clearer ideology. He is a Roman Catholic and regularly attends church, whilst not on political duty.
Born in Brunant's national capital Koningstad on 7 May 1981, he currently holds the title of the youngest Prime Minister. A former member of the Centre Democrats, he joined the Free Liberal Party after his resignation as Prime Minister in 2012. He currently stands as a Catholic social democratic and is a House of Representatives member for Adams Parish.
- Taxation on the percentage of yearly income, depending on life styles and current situations.
- Must support a stable welfare state, help those who want to help themselves. Have a time limit and based on their current situation.
- Keep the Church out of public affairs, but keep it close to the heart.
- Keep the corporation tax at a minimum.
- Supports a gun control, but not a complete ban.
- Keep a Do not ask, do not tell policy for the Royal Guard.
- Does not support civil unions, nor marriage for the gay community.
- Supports working with the United Nations and sending forces to help in peacekeeping missions.
- Does not support abortion.
- Does not support the use of the euro.