|Order of the Dragon|
|Awarded by Brunant|
|Next (lower)||Order of St. Andrew|
The Order of the Dragon (Dutch: Orde van de Draak), named after the Van Draak family is a chivalrous order founded by King Willem I in 1602. The monarch of Brunant is the head of the order, but until 2015, he or she was not a recipient, unique for such an order.
The Order of the Dragon is often bestowed upon foreign royalty and politicians who have done a great service to Brunant, their country or the world. It may be also awarded to people who have contributed to the arts, science or sport; it has been awarded for these contributions since 1988. Very rarely is the order bestowed upon Brunanters, with the first such awarding in 2000.
- King Albert II of Belgium
- Queen Elizabeth II
- King Juan Carlos of Spain
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
- King Harald V or Norway
- King Carl Gustav of Sweden
- King Oscar III of Strasland
- King Jean-Louis II of Cettatie
- King Edward I of Kemburg
- King Hendrik I of Libertas