The National Museums Group is a governmental organization that manages all of Brunant's national museums. The National Museums Group, founded in 1968 is in charge of managing the country's five national museums. Prior to this, they were each run independently via the various departments of the government, which was an inefficient and more costly method.
The NMG was founded in 1968 to integrate all the museums that were state run. Prior to that point various government departments and organizations ran the museums.
- National Museum of Art, Koningstad
- National Automobile Museum, Koningstad
- State Museum of Brunant, Koningstad
- National Military Museum, Grijzestad
- National Museum of Science and Nature, Grijzestad
The price of entry for any of the museums is 10€/adults, 8€/children and 7€/seniors. A personal or family pass can be purchased for 100€/170€ which is valid for 1 year. ExploreBT Cardholders are also able to visit the museums free of charge.