|Quarter||Centrum, Grafstad, The Port|
|Start||west of Koningstad|
- The street starts out in the countryside and in Koningstad, it passes both the State Museum (on the left) and the National Museum of Art (on the right). On the right side, one can also find the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Past Van Draak Street, Liberty Plaza and the Congressional palace will be seen.
- Crossing Ambroos Street, a number of important buildings can be found, such as the Royal Mint and Supreme Court at left and the former presidential residence at right.
- Entering Grafstad, one can find the National Library of Brunant on the left and the Ambrosian College on the right.
- After crossing the Grotestraat, the Realpaleis, St. Peter's Church and Cathedral Plaza can all be seen, as well as the National Theater.
- The street then passes the Arena Koningstad and the Koningstadion before crossing Mediterranean Avenue and ending at the Beach.
|Quarters of Koningstad|
| Streets and avenues
Ambroos Street - Caroman Avenue - Carrington Avenue - Charles Street - Chester Street - Darnant Avenue - Drenthestraat - Duithers Street - Grotestraat - Havering Avenue - Koningstraat - Mosque Street - Queen Street - Vandelet Quay - Van der Ecke Street - Van Draak Street - Van Horne Avenue - Varne Street