The Chief Minister was a post roughly equivalent to Prime Minister. Karl Van Draak created the post in 1670 and the position was intermittently occupied by several politicians advising the king.
List of Chief MinistersEdit
- Antonio van Biancator (1711-1725)
- Sebastian Bongard (1725-1739)
- Julian Gonia (1739-1744)
- Joseph Ritter (1744-1755)
- Philip Eckstein (1760-62)
- Johannes Veltman (1762-1763)
- Philip Eckstein (1764, 1765-66)
- Andreas Holt (1766)
- Philip Eckstein (1767)
- Johannes Veltman (1770-1773)
- Pieter van der Ecke (1774)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.