Angora is a department store chain in Brunant. It was founded in 1890 by William Angour as a small store selling all types of wares. Angora grew over the years and after being taken over by Maxi Group in 1963 extended its operations across all of Brunant. Angora's main competitor is Veloz Megastores.
Angora was founded in 1890 as the first modern department store in the country. From 1890 to 1960 Angore only operated in north Brunant, primarily in Cape Cross, Carrington and Helmond Parishes. Angora only expanded across Brunant after being taken over by Maxi Group in 1963.
- Fashion & Co.: Stylish women and childrens wear.
- Monaco :Upscale womens fashions
- Black Tie: Modern menswear
- 9 Carrington Avenue, Koningstad (Koningstad Centrum), the flagship store
- West Galleries, Koningstad (Newtown
- 1 West Place, Cape Cross
- 1 George Street, Middleton
- 8 Mariastraat, Grijzestad (Old Town (Grijzestad))
- Nieuwgalerie, Grijzestad (Balcort)
- 9 Johan-Alexanderstr., Brunantstad (Winkelwijk)
- 3 Venice Street, Donderstad
| Maxi | Maxi Libertas | Maxi Lovia | Maxi Mäöres|
Marketfresh | Angora | Uno (Uno Kemburg) | Galleria